Online payments and money transfers have become so common these days that even charities are done with this mode. From buying a pen to paying your shopping bill, people prefer to make online wallet payments.
You must have heard about the Apple Cash that almost all iPhone users use for online transactions. On Apple Pay, you get multiple options to send your wallet cash: to your friends, business, family, etc. But when you need to transfer Apple cash to bank account, do you know how you will do that? Here is a complete step-by-step guide that will help you to transfer your wallet cash to your bank.
Prerequisites to transfer cash from your Apple Pay to the bank
Apple Cash is like a card attached to any of your financial apps and Apple Pay is the application on which the financial transactions are handled. To receive or pay money, Apple Cash is used via and to the Apple Pay app.
Let’s now see what are the prerequisites for an Apple cash transfer to bank.
- Use the updated version of your iOS software for non-hindrance of transactions.
- Use a stable and reliable internet or Wi-Fi connection to make the transaction.
- Open the Apple Pay and check whether it is working properly or not.
Now let’s move forward to see how to transfer money from Apple Pay to bank instantly.
Steps to transfer cash from Apple Pay to bank
Here we have provided a comprehensive guide to help you Apple Pay transfer to bank. Let’s proceed forward with the steps:
- After unlocking your iPhone, locate the “Wallet” app from all the apps.
- From the dashboard of the app, select your Apple cash card
- Click on the three dots icon on the top right section of the screen to avail the advanced features.
- After that, you will be landed on a page where you will find various settings features for your Apple cash payment card. From there select the “Transfer to Bank” menu to proceed.
- Then you are required to enter the amount that you want to send to your bank account from your Apple Cash. Click on “Next”
- After that, you will see two options for payment to choose from. The first one is to send money to your bank instantly and will charge a minimal fee in return for this service.
And the second option is to send within 1-3 business days. This method won’t charge a penny, it’s free but would take you 3 business days for the service.
- Now you are required to enter your bank account details where you want a money transfer if you already haven’t provided it. Enter your account number and routing number which is 9 in their respective fields. Click “Next”.
- At last click on the “Transfer” button on the top right corner of the screen.
That’s how you will transfer the Apple Cash to your bank account with easy-to-follow steps.
Choose either instant Apple Cash transfer or within 3 business days to your bank account. Visit themoneyflow for more such finance-related blogs.
Read more: newswiresinsider.com